Jan 17, 2012

I read a lot of blogs every time I go online and I often find myself looking through several pages of posts. I admire those who can easily articulate whatever's on their mind, and I find myself asking what the hell am I doing with my blog.

With transferring to Blogger from Wordpress, I promised myself that I would do more personal posts. Reading the blog, I find that everything here just seems superficial. It's either I have nothing better to say/nothing on my mind or I just find it hard to put 'em thoughts into words, which is often the case. I long for the days when blogging (for me) is spontaneous, high school days when everything and anything that pops on your mind gets instantly published. I wish I could be like that again, only better at writing.

This blog needs a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment