Jan 2, 2012

I. CAN'T.

I absolutely cannot contain my excitement over THIS:


It's impossible, I tell you. I have been restraining myself from purchasing a copy (secondhand) of The Hobbit for months, and finally this December, I gave in. More than any other piece of clothing I bought, this book was my ultimate gift-to-self this Christmas.

It was an accidental discovery. As I was browsing one of the book blogs I frequent, a photo post's caption caught my eye:
To make work more fun today I made myself a little book pile of rewards. Everyone’s re-reading The Hobbit now the trailer’s out, yes? Yes.
My heart skipped a beat, or two. I kid you not.

I was constantly thinking about why nobody made this wonderful story into a movie. I watched the trilogy right after I finished the book. (I started reading it during the first hours of Christmas. I've been constantly tempted to re-watch LOTR again as soon as it was through. YES. UNTIL NOW.) I don't think it's anywhere near the trilogy in the action scale, but it's definitely one heck of an adventure! And now, I am so freakin' glad happy joyful whatever!!! WAAAAAH!

Ahem. Trailer please.


I shall wait for you, December 2012.

. . .

Hunger Games + The Hobbit? Oh my. I love you 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment