Jan 6, 2012

Ah, less than a week into the new year and I have already acquired four new books. Why do I even have a to-buy list when all I purchase are random used books that happen to catch my eye? This addiction to Booksale proves difficult to cure.


Already done with the first two. (I would love to write some reviews but I have 0 book-reviewing skills.) Emma is my first Austen (yeah, I know). I was already on my way to the counter when I spotted Anne. It was a bit expensive, but I know that it's very popular and highly recommended plus I really like how it looks so, here I am, blogging about it.

The only book I planned to purchase was Blindness. I've seen several copies in two Booksale branches and can't resist it, after researching about it on Goodreads. The rest are impulsively bought. I wish I could've resisted buying those, but then they are books. Good books at that. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment