Jan 5, 2012

2012 movies that make me giddy!

The Secret World of Arrietty, February (Japan release: 2010)

The Hunger Games, March

Men in Black III, May

Brave, June

The Dark Knight Rises, July

Ice Age 4: Continental Drift, July

Rurouni Kenshin, August (Japan)

The Hobbit, December

When I first read The Hunger Games Trilogy, which was December 2010, and learned that there will be a movie adaptation this year, I thought that I could never be more excited for a movie, ever. But when I found out that there will also be an adaptation of The Hobbit, I can't...I just can't possibly contain my excitement! Yes, I seem to be more giddy about the latter (at least as of the moment). Don't judge haha. It might be because it's one of my most recent reads, and the time I'll have to wait 'til the movie is released is relatively shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment