Jan 15, 2012

Book shopping spree!


B gave me NBS gift certificates as a late Christmas present. I'm gonna get me some yummy books!
. . .
. .
.
Ten seconds later...



Top to bottom: A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.

Heehee. I was supposed to buy The Bell Jar but it was out of stock so I opted for Bulgakov instead. One thing about having a long to-buy list is that you have alternatives when certain books are out of stock or nowhere to be found! Also, I was supposed to buy only 3 books and some pens for the remaining credit but I'm really glad I double or even triple check each shelf for hidden gems. Happy to find Dorian Gray (which is nowhere to be found in some branches)! That's 4 books crossed out from my to-buy list in one go! Total amount: P1,068.00

No comments:

Post a Comment