Nov 7, 2011

Not quite right (yet)


I started reading a book the previous week entitled It's All Right Now by Charles Chadwick. I abandoned it after a few pages, not because I didn't like it (though I thought it to be a bit wordy) but because I'm not in a reading mood, so to speak.

I quite like the phrase: It's all right now. Simple, but can be interpreted in several ways (or so I say). Does it mean "it's okay/fine now," "everything's happening right now," or "everything is how it should be?" Am I even making sense? Haha.

I don't know. I like it to the extent that I'm contemplating whether to rename this blog or not. It sounds more of a tagline though, and doesn't have the slightest possible connection to my current title. Will think of some other way to use this phrase. Plus, it doesn't fit my current state, all three interpretations.

Yes, I can be extremely shallow sometimes.


- - - - -
I'll get back to reading the book some other time, as I've picked up a previously abandoned one: Les Miserables.

No comments:

Post a Comment