Nov 14, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

...as well as indoors. It's been raining for a few days now, and I need someone to cuddle with. *cough

A few random thoughts:



I want these. All four. I'm not certain if these will suit me, but it seems to look good on everyone, "everyone" being pictures of people (of varying shapes and sizes) over the interwebs.


 There's a faint blue marking on this canvas backpack that I wanted to cover up. It says "Joyce," which is the name of my aunt, and the original owner of this bag. I literally cannot wait to get my hands on some fabric markers (I'm thinking Stained by Sharpie, which I couldn't find anywhere), so I grabbed some of my water-based pens and hastily drew on it. Must not let this bag get wet.


New books! Coraline crossed out of my to-buy list. Yey! I loved the movie, and I loved the book as well! I think I'll watch the movie again later, yes? I have an e-book of McEwan's, but I never got past the first chapter. I'm still not comfortable with reading novels on a computer screen. I don't think I'll ever be. Real books are just so much more fun! And oh, these are secondhand. I can't remember the last time I bought a brand new book. Don't you just love inexpensive books? :)

Sometimes, I just sit and stare at my books. And I don't even have a lot. I think I own more "okay" books than good ones, not happy about it. Must rethink book choices.

Random post is random. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment