Oct 25, 2011

This is not a book blog

Just to make it clear :)
Though it seems to be one, judging from the number of posts under the category "books." Blog identity crisis? Naah. Generally, that's all there is to my days right now (being still unemployed). Reading books, visiting book blogs etc. It gets boring sometimes despite my love for books and reading.

And oh, I acquired a compact camera yesterday! I totally forgot about it so no photos of it, people.  Tomorrow, yes? My excitement went down several notches when I read that it has "autoflash" and that it "flashes every time." True enough, there are no on/off switch for it. Why????? I don't know what to do about it, I mostly shoot in daylight. So I guess my plan of making it my carry-all day-everyday camera won't work. I also initially thought it was auto-focus, but it turned out to be focus-free. (I was hoping for a sharper alternative to my toy camera.) So, it's just like an electronic toy camera? No complaints, though! I have my trusty Bell+Howell to do the job, which it initially held anyway. Gotta add a nice compact camera to my wishlist. :)

B+H = daylight
Kodak = flashy nights

Maybe you're thinking "why didn't you check the features thoroughly before buying?" Well, I didn't buy it. I got it from B for free! Complete with manual, box, case, and a still-loaded film from who knows what year haha. Will have that processed someday.

On a totally unrelated note, I've been jotting down some thoughts on a notebook that I may or may not post here. Some personal stuff. I don't know how to lay out these thoughts cohesively in an entry, so I've been putting off this "task." Another thing is that I can't even decide whether these stuff are what I really feel. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I feel the contrary. I'm such a mess. Well, I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment