Oct 27, 2011

On new cameras and reading





This was the compact camera I was talking about on my previous entry, which I got from B for free. ("From B for free" Rhyming, eh? And happens too often haha.) I have two rolls of film left, and I can't decide on which camera to use them. Might use one for this, just to try it out.

On other news, my sister have been borrowing books from my Booksale hauls. I admire her for having an unending urge to devour a book, seems to always be in the mood to read, plus she's always been a fast reader. Makes me envious sometimes, 'cause despite my love for books and reading, I'm a rather lazy and slow reader. And as for her, she tends to read book after book after book after... despite having a very busy sched (she's working full-time and finishing up her thesis at the same time). Makes me wonder though, if she absorbs everything she reads. Haha. She doesn't seem to stop and think or reflect upon what she'd just read. Whatever works for you, right?

I'm not complaining about being a slow reader really, I just wish I can be like her in the sense that she never (or seldom) loses the mood to read. Oh well, time to pick up the next book!


2 comments: