May 26, 2012

Back so soon?

We've only returned to Manila this morning and already, we're contemplating on going back to the province. Possible for me, since I have free time.

I have finished the two rolls I brought for the trip and I'm crossing my fingers that they will turn out fine. My sister forgot to take pictures of the windmills on our digital camera, which is very unfortunate. I have taken a few on my SLR, so I'm really excited to see the shots. I have this annoying habit of spending my money down to the last centavo, so I think I'll send 'em rolls to the lab next week. This, even though I'll practically be penniless again in less than a month.

Meanwhile, here are some digital shots from our short but sweet vacation:


Puttot River, Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte




Somewhere between Pasuquin and Pagudpud (taken from a moving bus)



Absolutely love the sky!

Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

The waves are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment