May 8, 2012

Another goodbye

How does it feel like to lose your mother twice?

Lola, Jonan, Ate, Iyna, Mama, me


Dear Lola,

I wish I could write you a proper tribute. I wish I'm as eloquent as I want to be. I wish I could just pour out my feelings and type what's on my mind. Moreover, I wish we had a proper picture, just you and I.

But I can't. And we don't.

So, let me just say that I love you. And that we would all miss you. I'm glad that, finally, you would be reunited with Mama. Because I know, more than anyone else, it was you who were hurt the most when she died. And Lolo wouldn't need to wait any longer, for he can now hold you in his arms again.

Please watch over us, and continue to guide all of us who love you.

Lola/Nang, you will always be remembered.

Your Apo,
Kat-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment