Dec 4, 2011

More words

So I joined OneWord two days ago. This is how it works:

simple. you’ll see one word at the top of the following screen.
you have sixty seconds to write about it.
click ‘go’ and the page will load with the cursor in place.
don’t think. just write.

Should this be a daily thing? I'm naturally a nervous wreck and the time limit doesn't help haha. In fact, I was too nervous to submit an entry yesterday (the word was slouch). I tend to think too much before I type, and I don't want to be cheating -- don't think. just write. -- so I passed. Maybe on days that I don't like the words, I could come up with my own prompt so I can still produce something. Yeah, I think that'll work.

I tried (struggled) to write more during the first few weeks of this blog and I came up with some, luckily. Hopefully, oneword will help me make this a regular thing.

The word for today's stable. And no, I won't post my entry here. I'm too shy. However, you can head over here if you are so inclined to see it. So maybe I'm not too shy after all. Heh.

On a totally unrelated note, I have a few post drafts that I'm too lazy to edit/write up. But mostly it's because sometimes, I think too much if something's worth posting. I really shouldn't care (no one's reading this anyway). This is my blog, and I should be spontaneous, or at least I want to be. And besides, this isn't a niche blog so everything goes. Sometimes, I just want to stop my brain from over-processing. I am such an over-thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment