Dec 23, 2011

Grey matters







Off-white shirt (yes, I'm emphasizing that oh-so-cute cat), green shirt, light grey cardigan, grey sweater, grey pants, black skull bag (I'm not into shiny stuff but, well, it's a skull! Plus it's not very girly so YAY)

Grey merchandise (and a little bit of green, off white, and black) at the 11th World Bazaar Festival, World Trade Center. Yes folks (favorite words of the announcer), I now have a few new things to wear.

And yes, grey is one of my ultimate favorites.

. . .

I don't buy a lot of clothes/shop a lot during the year. It's only during this December bazaar that I shell out money pretty easily for clothes. I'm a bit of a cheapskate, you see, and I'd rather buy books or film rolls. The only time I'll be buying (and spending) this much is on this yearly bazaar haha. Can't wait for next year's!

. . .

I was on-duty at my aunt's booth for four days per week during the event. The songs that were continuously played are still stuck in my head. Makes me crazeeeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment