Sep 30, 2011

One too many Hunger Games


My sister arrived here yesterday cheerfully stating that she purchased The Hunger Games. I came out of the room to look at it and was surprised to see she shelled out that much money to buy the boxed set (I thought she only bought book one). Imagine the look on her face when I informed her that I have the same set. LOL

I didn't know she knew about the series 'cause she never asked me if I've heard of it or if I have a copy. She usually does if there's a book that interests her. You see, my siblings and I love to read, so we often ask each other about books. She doesn't hate me, though I think she would've appreciated if I told her I have one :)) Then she could've bought several other books instead. I'm sorry, dear sister! Forgive me? :D

At least you have your own copy, right? HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment